Indexable Cutting Tools of Canada Limited is a well established, rapidly expanding international company, Canada's largest tooling manufacturer. We are currently looking for a mature candidate to fill a position within our CNC precision grinding department.
Duties will include:
- set-up, program and operate 3 and 5 axis CNC precision grinders
- all related inspection procedures and documentation to satisfy customer and ISO requirements
- understanding and practising safe operating procedures
- maintain a high level of quality, productivity and professionalism
Skills and Requirements:
- competent, with excellent work ethic
- knowledge of engineering drawing interpretation
- knowledge of precision measuring equipment
- personable and professional
- experience and/or post secondary technical training a definite asset
Training will be provided for candidates best suited for the position.
If you feel you have the qualifications we are looking for, and would like to build a career in the Niagara Region, please do not hesitate to apply.
Indexable Cutting Tools of Canada Limited